On October 7th we launched Squarespace 7. A completely new user experience and a new suite of tools and partnerships to make getting started even easier.
1. Our new interface had been a year in the making. A completely refined and simplified experience which makes editing and previewing your website simpler and sleeker.
2. An amazing partnership with Getty Images which gives anyone access to millions of high quality images in one click - all for $10 an image.
3. A brand new page type called Cover Pages - all the beauty of Squarespace in a single page. Now you can create beautiful splash pages to add to your current site, or use it as your full website. Cover Pages are the simplest way to create an online identity.
4. As your business grows, it's important to maintain a consistent brand across different channels. Squarespace 7 can link your domain to branded email accounts, office productivity tools, cloud storage, and more—all from Google.
5. Our new mobile apps on iOS and Android help you manage your ideas and get them online. And now they're even more accessible than ever.
6. Squarespace is also bigger than templates. Now, with the full power of our robust Developer Platform, we're giving even the most experienced developers, designers, and agencies a reason to choose Squarespace.
7. Finally, Millions of people use Squarespace, but each of them use it differently. So we created fifteen incredible new designs, some in collaboration with a few of the world's most influential people.
Role: Chief Creative Officer
Role: Product Lead on Cover Pages
Role: Product Lead on Getty Images